Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 900 employees from over 57 nations and 12 subsidiaries in Europe, North America, and Asia, Statista derives its innovative energy from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
- Conducting data research on key industries with a regional focus on South Korea
- Creating online statistical content covering the leading industries on the South Korean market
- Developing in-depth knowledge on current socioeconomic and industrial topics
- Processing, archiving and publishing data in English via the statista.com platform, following Statista’s editorial style
- Managing web content using Statista’s own content management system (CMS)
- Monitoring data usage and keeping the database up-to-date
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills; first editorial experience in English (Please send us a Cover Letter in English)
- Good written and spoken Korean skills
- General knowledge of South Korea and the South Korean market
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy
In our Editorial Research Intelligence Department, almost 200 researchers work on the statistics and topic pages for our different national platforms. Each day, while focusing on their specific fields, our experts research and prepare new data from the world’s most significant sources for our platforms: https://www.statista.com/
This post is also available in: Deutsch